"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

Wal-Mart to Sell Christian Toys

Wal-Mart will begin a test sale in some stores of biblical action figures.The biblical action figures are aimed at Christian parents who prefer their children not to play with comic book characters or Bratz dolls.Wal-Mart Stores Inc. spokeswoman Melissa O’Brien said the toys made by One2believe,a Valencia, Calif.,company,will be offered in 425 of Wal-Mart’s 3,376 discount stores and Supercenters,the Lakeland, Fla. Ledger online reported.One2believe Chief Executive David Socha said his products are part of a “battle for the toy box”with dolls and figures that he said carry negative messages.“If you’re very religious, it’s a battle for your children’s minds and what they’re playing with and pretending.There are remakes out there of Satan and evil things,”Socha said.
http://www.thecronline.com/news_article.php?nid=2790&ndate=19/07/2007
PS:I saw this a couple of days ago,but there were so many other news popping up everywhere,that I left it aside.I personally think that is a great alternative for kids.I purchased some of these figures last year around christmas at a different store than Wal Mart in an attempt to give my niece something other than Bratz to play with.She was delighted.I kept some of those for us here at home.I thought about posting this for parents and everybody in gral that needs to purchase something a whole lot safer for kids to play with than the actual toys at toys stores nationwide.
As in the days of Noah...