"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

Teen Treated by Faith Healer Dies of Simple Urinary Tract Infection

http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=116193

PS:I don't know what this "church" believes in....There are many "churches"out there that actually are not biblical churches....I don't know all the details,but this is a sad trend that I am seeing more and more.I tend to think that ignorance played and important part in all this situation....Sometimes as christians wouldn't hurt to use some common sense....And if--to be honest with you--you dont have the faith to receive the healing,and you are just quoting scripture as a parrot with nothing really happening in the faith camp....It would have been better to take the child to the hospital....There has been way to much abuse on faith teaching in the recent years and the results some times are the ones we are hearing in the video...which gives a bad name to receiving--truly--healing by the prayer of faith and to christianity in general...

As in the days of Noah....