"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

OBAMA WATCH:A Timeline Of Obama’s Lies

March 1, 2007 - In response to an FEC ruling regarding contributions to a presdiential campaign, the Obama campaign said the following: “Sen. Obama is pleased the FEC took this important step in preserving the public financing system. If Sen. Obama is the nominee, he will aggressively pursue an agreement with the Republican nominee to preserve a publicly financed general election.”
April 27, 2008 - Barack Obama promises “I would be very interested in pursuing public financing, because I think not every candidate is going to be able to do what I’ve done in this campaign, and I think it’s important to think about future campaigns.”
June 19, 2008 - the Mercury News reports “Sen. Barack Obama has become the first candidate in a general presidential election to reject public campaign financing, despite an earlier pledge to accept the limits and benefits of the system.”
(Quotes shamelessly ripped off from Wizbang)
by Rob
As in the days of Noah...