"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

DECEPTION WATCH:Hillary gets standing ovation at Rick Warren's summit

LAKE FOREST,Calif.-Within days of introducing a $50 billion plan to combat AIDS, Sen. Hillary Clinton [[[received a standing ovation ]]]at one of the nation's most influential evangelical churches after addressing its "Global Summit on AIDS and the Church" today.If the Democratic presidential frontrunner's aim was to make inroads into the heavily Republican evangelical electorate, her appearance at Saddleback Church with pastor and [["The Purpose Driven Life" author Rick Warren]] apparently didn't hurt.Saddleback Church member Cindy Logan told WND after Clinton spoke to some 1,700 conference attendees that as a Republican, the senator's visit was "a little bit of a challenge for me," but she, nevertheless, was impressed.{{"I saw a softer side of her that I hadn't seen before,"}}(sigh....) Logan said, adding she thinks it's quite possible some minds were changed about the New York Democrat."She was very articulate. I liked her approach," Logan said. "I liked the fact that she's been to Africa, she's been with people who have been affected by AIDS, and [[[she's here because of her """heart""" for people. ]]](1)And I appreciated that." Logan emphasized, however-as did Warren before introducing Clinton-that all of the leading presidential candidates, both Democrat and Republican, were invited to come and speak. Democrats Barack Obama-whose appearance at last year's summit drew controversy-and John Edwards sent taped messages addressed to the summit, as did Republicans John McCain, Mitt Romney and Mike Huckabee."She's a presidential candidate," Logan said, responding to opposition by some Christian leaders to Clinton's visit. "And as a presidential candidate, she has her voice.(2) And she may be the future leader of our country, and so as that person, I think she deserves to be on stage.(3) I think all of them should have been here.{{{{{"Tim Wildmon, president of the American Family Association, believes it was "a mistake to invite [Clinton] to speak at an evangelical Christian church on AIDS or any other issue, because her political stances are contrary to biblical teaching.""What Saddleback is doing is helping raise her profile as a legitimate presidential candidate in the eyes of evangelical Christians, and I think that is a huge error," Wildmon told Reuters.}}}}}AMEN TO THAT...!!!!
'I wanted to be here'
Warren and Clinton engaged in laughter-filled banter prior to her speech,(picture above left) with the Saddleback pastor asking in jest, "Before you speak, I have just one question, why did you show?" "Well, first you asked me, and second, in a burst of enthusiasm, I said I would," she said to laughter from summit attendees."I have been looking forward to this. I really have,"(of course....) Clinton told Warren."I know what this church is doing; I understand the commitment that is here and this conference which you're holding that is attracting people literally from all over the world."I wanted to be here," she added. "I thought I needed to be here, to share my thoughts, to have a better idea of what it is you're achieving far beyond the boundaries of Saddleback."Clinton said, "The commitment you have demonstrated, both to{{{ our faith in God }}}(4)and to doing his work here on earth is exemplary. And that is one of the many reasons I wanted to be here today."
'The sustaining power of prayer'
Clinton, raised in the United Methodist Church in suburban Chicago, began the speech telling the largely evangelical audience of her Christian commitment."My own faith journey is approaching a half century, and I know how far I have to go," she said. "But I have been blessed in my life, starting with my family, and in the church of my childhood, to be guided every step of the way." The senator pointed to a number of significant influences on her faith: "A mother who taught Sunday School and a mother who made sure that my brothers and I were there the moment the church doors opened; a father who kneeled by the side of his bed every night of his life to say his prayers; a minister of our youth fellowship who took it as part of his mission to show this group of white, suburban, middle class kids that there was a bigger world outside; a prayer group that formed for me shortly after I came to the White House, a group of extraordinary women, both Democrats and Republicans, whose love and support sustained me."Clinton said she's often asked if she's a "praying person.""I've always responded that I was fortunate enough to be raised to understand the power and purpose of prayer," she said."But had I not been," the senator quipped, "probably one week in the White House would have turned me into one.""It's wonderful to know that the sustaining power of prayer is there for so many of us," she said. Clinton said one of her favorite passages of the Bible is the book of James' admonition that "faith without works is dead." "But I have concluded that works without faith is just too hard," she said. "It cannot be sustained over one's life or the generations. And it's important for us to recognize how, here in what you are doing, faith and works comes together."Clinton commended Saddleback Church for living that out.You understand that, or as Rick might say, 'creed and deed,'" she said. "And what extraordinary and important work your faith supports, fighting against spiritual emptiness, corrupt leadership, poverty, illiteracy and diseases – like AIDS – around the world."
To read more go to:
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=58959
PS:It never ceases to amaze me the deep level of DECEIT in which some church leaders and their congregations are sunk in....THe problem starts in the head....IF the head is sick....the rest of the body will,and that seems true for Saddleback-new Age Purpose Driven-Rick Warren,and his church....Comments made by church memebers like (1) proves you that the people of God perishes for lack of knowledge...and lack of DISCERNMENT....
Comments like (2)&(3)shows you that people at churches have absolutely NO FEAR OF GOD regarding whom they allow to jump up in their pulpits...
(4)OUR FAITH IN GOD....gosh...if there is one thing that Hellary knows how to play best is her choice of words...She is like the camaleon:she would mimetize with the environment....don't ya'all remember when she visited Arkansas some months ago that she was trying to speak with "Arkansas accent"...???If she is among jews....she will tell you about her Bar Mitvah....,If she is among gays and lesbians will tell you that she will fight for their rights and also gay marriage and adoption....If she is among black people,she acts like somebody from "the hood"...GIVE ME A BREAK...!!!!!
I think Saddleback and Warren are in worse shape than I thought.
There is no telling the things that are going on between Warren and the democratic camp.....that we may never know....!!!!
Jesus is coming soon,so watch out,cause DECEPTION is RAMPANT.....!!!!!!

As in the days of Noah....