"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

Husband Uses Billboards to Proclaim Wife's Miracle

A Georgia man has put up massive billboards on some of Atlanta’s most traveled highways proclaiming the miracle of his wife’s recovery from a “death coma.”The billboards simply read “Jesus healed my wife: Patsysmiracle.com.”
Ron Tripodo placed the billboards featuring his wife Patsy Tripodo smiling. “I put them up as a way to say thank you to God for healing my wife,” said Tripodo, a born-again Christian and a member of Cobb Vineyard Church.“I thought it was really sweet of him,” Patsy Tripodo, 58, said of the billboards.“I didn’t really care that my face was up there. So many people have prayed for me. It’s amazing.”Patsy suffered the onset of a rare virus about 18 months ago. Herpes simplex encephalitis, which attacks the brain, usually leads to a high fever, seizures, brain lesions and often death. Neither the Tripodos nor her doctors know how she contracted the virus.Her case is unusual, said Darryl Kaelin, medical director of Shepherd Center's acquired brain injury program.“I’ve maybe seen a couple dozen cases in 10 years, and very few as bad as Patsy,” he said.“It’s usually pretty catastrophic,” he said.“Patients tend to struggle with short-term memory deficit and almost never become really independent again. Her recovery is remarkable.”Ron Tripodo never thought of the billboards as being an evangelical tool.“But one thing that blew me away is how many people have gotten on the site, e-mailed us, and told us what they were going through and how our story had been an inspiration to them. We now pray for them, just like people we didn’t know were praying for us.”
According to Ron, Patsy is smiling a lot, communicates freely and, while not at 100 percent yet, is close.Kaelin does not to think Patsy will relapse. He has a hard time explaining what exactly healed her.“Whether it’s a miracle of science or faith or all of the above is sometimes difficult to distinguish. But I will say this: Ron’s faith that Patsy was going to be healed never wavered. And now, medically speaking, I see no reason to suspect Patsy’s condition will worsen again.”
http://www.thechurchreport.com/mag_article.php?mid=1091&mname=July
PS:I decided to post this testimony cause sometimes it may happend to you like it happens to me that we need to hear of good testimonies of the power of God at work TODAY!And this as some posts back the Chruch in Redding California where they are seeing scores of miracles in the market place is something that warms the heart and increases your faith.
May the Lord bless you as you read...
As in the days of Noah....