"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

Sweet Freedom in Christ:EX WITCH.ORG

I am honored to be able to present my testimony at any given moment. I have a passion to see all those bound by the Occult set free in Jesus… My childhood was bitter sweet; a wonderful mother, country home with lots of love, pets and mostly wholesome influences. When my father was home from work and the business trips he took, fear entered with the abuse of alcohol and his apparent stress. I think this fear drove me to search for comfort elsewhere. I remember having a distinct knowledge of Jesus as a child through occasional Sunday School visits and a child’s bible somebody gave as a gift. But it was viewing a Uri Geller documentary when I was 7 that gave me an insatiable appetite for all things on the occult. I was doing séances at 9 and was interactive in paranormal activity;satan was giving me experiences bit by bit to keep the interest alive and growing...
To read the rest of this amazing testimony of deliverance form the occult,go to:
http://www.exwitch.org
PS:"For this purpose the Son of God ws manifested,that He might destroy the works of the devil"(1John 3:8b)
As in the days of Noah....
**********************
Dulce Libertad en Cristo:EX BRUJA.ORG

Me siento honrada en presentar mi testimonio en cualquier momento.Tengo una pasion por ver todos aquellos atados por el ocultismo,ser libres en Cristo...Mi infancia fue agridulce;una madre maravillosa,una casa en el campo,mucho amor,mascotas y sobretodo influencias.Cuanod mi padre volvia a casa del trabajo o de viaje de negocios,me entraba temor,por el abuso de alcohol y su aparente estres.Creo que este temor me llevo a buscar comfort en otros lugares.Recuerdo tener un conoccimiento de Jesus,por asistir ocasionalmente a la escuela dominical,y una Biblia para ninos que alguien me diera.Pero fue mirando un documental de Uri Geller a los 7 anos,que me dio un insaciable apetito por todas las cosas en el ocultismo.Tenia visiones a los 9 y estaba involucrada en actividad paranormal;satanas me iba dando experiencias poco a poco,para mantener el interes vivo y creciendo....
Para leer el testimonio completo en ingles,ir al vinculo mas arriba.
PS:"...Para esto aparecio el Hijo del Hombre,para deshacer las obras del diablo"(1 Juan 3:8b)
Como en los dias de Noe....