"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

DECEPTION WATCH:Ray Boltz shocks Christian community with homosexuality admission

There is shock and sadness in the Christian community over word that famed Christian music singer Ray Boltz has publicly announced he’s living a homosexual lifestyle."If this is the way God made me, then this is the way I’m going to live...I really feel closer to God because I no longer hate myself."Those were the words of Ray Boltz in an interview with the Washington Blade about his decision to engage in homosexuality. Boltz, a father of four who was married for 33 years before officially divorcing his wife this year, is well-known for his widely acclaimed songs "Thank You" and "I Pledge Allegiance to the Lamb."The disclosure by Boltz was stunning news to former homosexual Greg Quinlan who is now with the New Jersey Family Policy Council."I’m absolutely shocked.I've got some of his CDs and cassette tapes-tells you how long it's been around. When he says he's born that way, we know now for a fact that that's false.In fact, just last year in March, the director of the Human Genome Project,Dr. Francis Collins,said this: homosexuality is not hardwired. There is no gay gene.We mapped the human genome. We now know there is no genetic cause for homosexuality."When asked about Boltz's homosexuality, The Gospel Music Association-the group which gives out the Dove Awards-told the Blade, "We do not comment on the lifestyle choices of people in our community."According to Quinlan, by making such a statement the GMA seems to be "enabling a behavior that is totally inconsistent, incongruent with the message of the gospel."What is your reaction to news that well-known Christian music artist, Ray Boltz, has admitted he is a homosexual?For commentary on this story from Matt Friedeman click here.
I recommend you to watch this entire video....Click on the link below....!
------------
From Ray Boltz official website's homepage...:
""A MESSAGE FROM RAY
A few years ago I made the decision to retire from contemporary Christian music. I had won awards, performed in front of thousands of people, and sold millions of records. Still, I believed that if people knew who I really was, I would never be accepted. During the last few years I've learned that there are many people who feel the same way I did. One church in particular has helped me in many ways. The Metropolitan Community Church
(www.mccchurch.org) was started forty years ago by Rev. Troy Perry in the Los Angeles area and has an outreach to the LGTB (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender) community. I am happy to announce that I have accepted an invitation to perform at two of their churches. On September 14th, I will be singing at the Jesus Metropolitan Community Church (www.jesusmcc.org) in Indianapolis at 6:00p.m. On September 21st, I'll be singing at the Metropolitan Community Church of Washington, D.C. (www.mccdc.com) at 3:00p.m.""
PS:We are living in evil days and last of the last days...This is just another sample of the great falling away--of which we as a church--are witnessing the very end of it,before the Lord's Return....be sober and watchful!!!!!!

As in the days of Noah...