"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

"IF ANY MAN SERVE ME,HIM WILL MY FATHER HONOUR"

"And there were certain Greeks among them that came up to worship at the feast:
The same came therefore to Philip,which was of Bethsaida of Galilee,and desired him,saying,Sir,we would see Jesus.
Philip cometh and telleth Andrew:and again Andrew and Philip tell Jesus.
And Jesus answered them,saying,The hour is come, that the Son of man should be glorified.
Verily,verily,I say unto you,Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die,it abideth alone:but if it die,it bringeth forth much fruit.
He that loveth his life shall lose it;and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.
If any man serve me,let him follow me;and where I am,there shall also my servant be:if any man serve me,him will my Father honour
."

John 12:20-26