"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

OBAMA'S ANTICOLONIALISM:"White House rips Forbes article"

Dinesh D'Souza has drawn a torrent of criticism with a Forbes cover story that accuses President Obama of adopting "the cause of anti-colonialism" from his Kenyan father.But while most detractors focus on the author--and Newt Gingrich, who embraced the critique--the White House is aiming its ammunition at the business magazine."It's a stunning thing, to see a publication you would see in a dentist's office, so lacking in truth and fact," White House press secretary Robert Gibbs says in an interview. "I think it represents a new low"...
PS:Sorry Mr. Gibbs...but once more you don't have a clue of what you're talking about...!Buy Barry Soetoro's books...or listen to them in tapes and you'll find out that this is not something unfounded,but Barry says it himself in "Dreams of my father"..for example...I don't blame you if you can't finish the books..but it would surely help you...!I feel for you cause you just say what they tell you to say...
As in the days of Noah...