"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

MAG.8.8 HITS CHILE-TSUNAMI WARNINGS FOR ALL PACIFIC NATIONS...

Dear friends and followers:Once again tragedy strikes a nation--very dear to me-- thru means of a massive Mag 8.8 quake...I was up and around last nite,after a long work day,when I turned on my local radio and all of the sudden the host stopped all news and shared about breaking news of a massive quake in Chile....I didn't believe it yet,so I called my friend and they were just making it out to the street.They were visibly shaken and confused.Their high rise building was shaking so violently that they told me they thought they were going to die.I could hear people screaming and asking my friends what has just happened...I informed them that the preliminary report said it was a Mag 8.3 out of Concepcion...Many friendly faces came to my memory,many pastors,churches,missionaries,friends...We prayed on the phone with my friend that was crying and I promised to call them back as soon as I could get more info,but since then I was unable to.I'm trusting God for their safety...But my heart aches for all the people affected by this tragedy.Dear places to me in Santiago are gone.The Int'l airport has its main runways destroyed.Churches,buildings,main bridges are gone.I wonder about small towns and coastal areas.Hawaii is gearing up for a big tsunami and mostly every Pacific nation either already got hit by a tsunami or one is inminent.They have been having strong aftershocks,one measuring 6.9.An expert was just saying on CNN that the energy released by this quake is equal to the strongest atomic bomb ever known to mankind or Krakatau's eruption.....
Folks...it is very clear to me and to all of us that love the Lord that His Word is being fulfilled before our very eyes.The only thing that comes to mind is :JESUS IS COMING...BE READY...!!!
I'll be at quakewatch as much as I can today.You can always visit there for more info.but overall keep Chile in your prayers...!
God bless you and have a good weekend
As in the days of Noah...