"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

‘Impeach Obama’ billboard along Hwy. 41

OSHKOSH-A controversial billboard along Highway 41 is catching people’s attention. It calls for President Obama to be removed from office.The spot, near the Oshkosh Correctional Institute, is also becoming a popular spot for motorists to pull over and snap a picture.

“The sign kind of struck me as being very forceful. I was driving up to Green Bay this morning and saw it. It just surprised me that a sign like that would be out there, that blatant,” said Gary Fox, of Waukesha.Fox said he agrees with the ‘Impeach Obama’ billboard. The tagline is: ‘America’s small businesses are failing, help us spread the message.’ So, who paid for it? FOX 11 went looking and it turns out it wasn’t a group of small business owners. It was Tom Wroblewski, an attorney in Menasha....
READ MORE