"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

‘I’m Game’: Obama Lays Out Parameters for Bipartisan Health Reform

"If I get confirmation from health care experts, people who know the experts and how it works - including doctors and nurses - ways of reducing people's premiums, covering those who not have insurance, making it more affordable for small businesses, having insurance reforms that ensure people have insurance even when they've got pre-exisiting conditions that their coverage is not dropped just because they're sick. That young people right out of college or as they're entering into the work force can still get health insurance. If those component parts are things that you care about and want to do, I'm game. And I've got a lot of these ideas." --BHO