"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

Wife 'proud' of CIA bomber

ISTANBUL-The Turkish wife of the Jordanian suicide bomber who killed seven CIA agents in Afghanistan expressed pride on Thursday in what he had done."I am proud of my husband. He carried out a great operation in this war. I hope Allah will accept his martyrdom, if he has become a martyr," Defne Bayrak told reporters in Istanbul, where she lives."I am not ashamed. He did this against the American occupation" of Afghanistan, she said, the Turkish news agency Anatolia reported.
Bayrak's husband, Humam Khalil Abu-Mulal al-Balawi, blew himself up at a US military base near the Pakistani border on December 30 in the deadliest attack against the Central Intelligence Agency since 1983.Turkish police officials said they will be asking Bayrak to face questioning from Istanbul's anti-terrorist unit, They did not elaborate....
READ MORE
Picture Left:Defne Bayrak, Turkish wife of Humam Khalil Abu-Mulal al-Balawi, talks to journalists in Istanbul.(AFP/Anatolia News Agency)