"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

A NOTE TO ALL MY READERS:Disaster After 7.0 MAG Quake Hits Haiti....

Dear friends and followers:
As of last night when news were heard of the massive quake in Haiti,I've been on the phone and online trying to find out more about our friends and missionaries there and their children.
News were that they all had taken refuge at the church building which is a metal building and the communication went dead as they got hit with the first aftershock,MAG 5.9.
We inmediately activated our intercessors and just prayed and trusted God for their protection.
I just got news--very little cause it was breaking up a lot--that everybody is accounted for and that the main building(the two stories house)hadn't sustained any structural damage.
That my friends is an stunning miracle if you consider that this house is in the outskirts of Port-au-Prince,and even the walls around the compound are demolished like the other one story buildings.All the children are fine,but the devastation we were told is unimaginable.
We are trying to get more info,as my friend is flying back to Haiti in a couple of days.
That is why I write you these lines to let you know that I'll be blogging about Haiti at:
You can visit there all day,as I'm updating as much info as I can.
I've been listening to the Haitian Tv through CNN Live last nite online in french and these journalists were describing horror scenes as they themselves were stunned and sounded disoriented and confused.I was able to hear descriptions of the devastation and pain these people are going thru.
To make matters worse you know that Haiti is among the top three more empoverished nations in the world and there are virtual no first responders or rescue efforts at all which will make the death toll rise like crazy.
Our missionaries and other churches and communities in the area are gonna need all the help they can.I dont like to ask for money or nothing like that.BUT IF you want to help I can give you a link or two of trustable ministries that we know and support and you can go from there.
Most of all HAITI NEEDS YOUR PRAYERS....!!!!!!
So I'm gonna be at QUAKEWATCH today,unless big nat'l or other Int'l news break and require my attention.
Love ya'll
Keep steady in the Lord
I'll write soon
Praying for you
As in the days of Noah...