"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

"I Need to Own Up":Is Mystery of Obama Supporter ‘Ellie Light’ Solved...?

Politico: Well, the mystery may be over. A woman who said her name was, in fact, Ellie Light called this morning into the radio show of Michael Smerconish, a national talker based in Philadelphia who has been friendly to Obama, to clear things up. "I'm only me," she said, identifying herself as a traveling nurse who works for 13-week stretches at hospitals around the country, and whose primary residence is in Southern California. "I need to own up – I did misrepresent my home town in some places," Light told Smerconish. Her logic in faking the addresses is one familiar to advocacy groups: "If I thought it was written by a neighbor of mine, I would give it more credence."

Link: Mysterious Obama Supporter ‘Ellie Light’ Speaks: ‘



READ MORE