"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

Dutch Authorities Claim Underwear Bomber Had No Accomplice at Airport

According to Reuters, Dutch authorities have announced that Umar Farouk Abdul Mutallab, the terrorist who penetrated the Dutch security system on Christmas Day on Flight 253 to Detroit, acted alone with no accomplices at the Amsterdam airport.
This directly contradicts the first-hand, eye-witness account from Kurt Haskell, a lawyer from Taylor, Michigan who was on board Flight 253. We have reported Mr. Haskell’s account here at Big Government as well as his interview with Andrew Breitbart on The Dennis Miller Show, the nationally syndicated radio program on Westwood One.
Mr. Haskell tells us he is sticking to his story. “I’m not surprised, we expected this. They are trying to discredit me without actually PROVING me wrong. But, I’m not going to shut-up about this.“
When asked if the FBI or the Dutch authorities had contacted him to assist in viewing the video tape from the airport to pinpoint the moment where he saw a gentleman of Indian descent trying to usher Mr. Mutallab through the standard security procedures because he did not have proper paperwork, Mr Haskell replied, “No, they have not asked me to help them at all. I asked the FBI to let me see the video tape, and I have heard nothing back. I only want to see a two-minute section of the tape. Until they can show me the tape, I will stick to my story.”
READ MORE