"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

CHARLIE SHEEN:"Twenty Minutes with the President"

"I recently had the pleasure of sitting down with our 44th President of the United States of America, Barack Hussein Obama, while he was out promoting his health care reform initiative. I requested 30 minutes given the scope and detail of my inquiry; they said I could have 20. Twenty minutes, 1200 seconds, not a lot of time to question the President about one of the most important events in our nation’s history. The following is a transcript of our remarkable discussion...."
READ MORE......
A comprehensive bibliography containing all of the evidence presented in the link above can be viewed at http://www.prisonplanet.com/20_minutes_bibliography.html
Get this interview in PDF format here.
Sheen first appeared on The Alex Jones Show in March 2006 to air his doubts about the official 9/11 story, an interview that garnered national attention and put the issue of 9/11 truth at the forefront of public debate...
Charlie Sheen’s Video Message to President Obama