"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

A NOTE TO MY READERS:UPDATE

Dear friends and visitors:
I would like to update you all about my loved one in the hospital.
She is still in a coma,but yesterday she had to be rushed to surgery again,to remove another section of what is left of her leg,due to a severe developing infection.
She is not showing signs of improvement after 5 days and,this infection is the first complication that shows up.
We are still praying and believing the Lord is dealing with her even while she is in a coma.
The Word of God declares in John 11:25-26
"Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die..."
These words have brought us solace...
We don't understand why it had to take such an extreme situacion for her,but--believe me when I say that--now--God himself is getting her undivided attention.
One of my best friends,was able to go see her and talk to her and pray for her.
Why talk to somebody in a coma?,you may say....Well...we believe it is not in vain,since there are unnumerable testimonies of people listening even in that state...and we can still minister to her spirit...
We also believe that there is nothing impossible with God and that the prayer of a righteous man availeth much,as it is written,so we keep praying and believing.
We refuse to see her spending eternity in hell.
Thank you to all of you that have let me know your concern.
Thank you for the support,prayers,love,notes and emails.
I'm praying for you
God bless you and thank you for visiting my blog...
As in the days of Noah.....