"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

A NOTE TO MY READERS....

Dear friends and visitors:
I thought about letting you know why Im not updatting as much as I wanted since yesterday.
We received news home that a loved one is fighthing for its life after a horrible motorbike accident on saturday night.This loved one has been running away from God for some time now,and this accident comes as no surprise.
Only a miracle could save her.The trauma she sustained is extensive--to say the least.
If she wakes up-I pray it will be to make it right with God...If she lives beyond this...it may take years of rehab and surgeries for her even to attain any level of normalcy.
We are heartbroken.We have been crying out to God for her,for one more chance...
I've been on the phone all weekend with family,friends and colleagues and yesterday was a difficult day.
Medically I can tell you that anything can go worse any time.She's out of the first 48 hs,but there is still internal bleeding,they cannot pin point where it's coming from,and so on...
It's difficult,because she is not my patient,we cannot fly there now,so mostly all we know is through other colleagues friends that work in the same city and a friend that will talk to the doctors tonite.This waiting game is difficult.I've been praying for her,like I don't remember praying for anybody else.Lately she has gone back to withcraft...even advertising her services on facebook and other outlets...
A dear friend of us--an elderly pastor--was sharing with us this week that the Lord has been telling him lately to pray for the "prodigals",because this was the day and the hour,prodigals were coming home...I'm just praying my loved one will come back before it is too late for her.
Sadly,we have a lot of prodigals in our family.May be you--that are reading now--are one of them....
I highly recommend you that IF you are a prodigal,you pause now and think about your spiritual state.You dont know what future brings your way.IF you once knew the Lord Jesus in a personal way and now are so far from Him it seems that you cannot find your way back,I give you the solution for your problem;REPENTANCE....That is the key that will open the door for you to make your way back home.
Do not wait any longer...Something unexpected may happen to you today...and IF you don't EVER wake up here....WHERE WILL YOU WAKE UP IN ETERNITY....?Eternity is a long,long time....
If you feel led,help me pray for my loved one.I'm deeply saddened and heavily burdened for all this.I'll update you,as much as I can,while I'm receiving news.
I'll try to update this blog as much as I'm able to,since there are so many news coming from different fronts that WE have to be aware of...
Thank you for reading this note,and thank you for visiting my blog.
Your encouraging emails and notes are much appreciated.
Praying for you and your family
As in the days of Noah...