"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

A NOTE TO MY READERS

Dear faithful readers,followers,visitors and friends:
Well last night--after withstanding pain for some time--I landed in the hospital.The pain was unbereable.I couldn't take it anymore.
After many hours of tests and a C-Scan,I've got some good news back though:there are no tumours or changes in my colon and there is nothing new,except one or two things that I have to follow up this week.But that was good news....No obstruction,no more masses or messes like I had in the past...which is all good news.
I just got out of bed--which is pretty unusual for me--cause we're always up at the crack of dawn,but the pain has been so horrible,that after some mild pain medicine--since I dont take meds at all--did its job and helped me actually rest and relax.
I still feel like a train run over me last nite and I'm moving around pretty slowly but I can actually walk and Im pain free...so Ill take it easy today,but somewhat relieved that there are no other "new masses" that can be a cause of concern in my abdomen.PRAISE the LORD.....!!!!!
The Lord orchestrated things in a way that my nurse last nite was a good friend and brother from church.He took good care of me and helped me a lot.
I hate going to the doctor....I dont know why but I am not a good patient,but my doctor was very nice to me last nite.
So Im back home now and Ill try to do what I can today.
I trust the Lord than in days to come Ill regain the strength I need in my body.
Im blogging actually from our home now.Im just enjoying just to look thru the window...my backyard,the birds,and all so green and luscious.
I guess today Ill just enjoy some good rest.I think I need it.
News keep generating no matter what and there are many things going on--from Obama's Trip to the Middle East to the sad story of the Air France crashed at sea and no survivors...plus increased persecution in the four corners of the earth.
So just bear with me....I'll blog as much as my strength allows me today and in the days to come.
I thank you all that faithfully come back every day.
Thank you to all those of you that have recently emailed me and had encouraging words.
Thank you to all of you that have shared your blogs and sites with me and thank you also to my followers.
God bless you all...!!!!
Please come back and visit....!!!
As in the days of Noah....