"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

SIGN of the TIMES:Copulating cadavers turn stomachs in Berlin....

A new exhibition featuring preserved dead bodies having sex opened in Berlin on Thursday with critics saying a maverick German anatomist dubbed "Doctor Death" has gone too far this time.
The couple, part of
Gunther von Hagens's exhibition "The Cycle of Life", is the "low point in his tastelessness", Michael Braun, culture expert from the conservative CDU party, told AFP.Von Hagens said his copulating couples show the sexual act in "bracing clarity"...



PS:Another unbelievable case of total tastelessness...As and ex-anatomist myself,I can tell you that this really left me scratching my head...This guy is crazy and to me is a total lack of respect for the "people"he is actually showing.No ethics....no morals in dealing with the dead anymore....Depicable...