"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

Pro-Life Activists Flock to Notre Dame

Notre Dame senior Matthew Degnan watches anti-abortion protesters demonstrating against Obama's honorary degree at graduation.(AP)
A truck adorned with anti-abortion protest signs is seen during a protest at Notre Dame in South Bend, Ind.(AP)
A truck adorned with anti-abortion protest signs is seen during a protest at Notre Dame in South Bend, Ind. University of Notre Dame students who plan to protest the school's awarding of an honorary degree to President Barack Obama on campus during commencement Sunday are calling for a peaceful, prayerful approach.(AP)
Hundreds of pro-life activists from across the country are converging on Notre Dame's bucolic campus with one purpose in mind: to protest President Obama.
The university's decision to invite the president, who supports abortion rights, to deliver the commencement address Sunday and to award him an honorary degree has brought protesters to South Bend, Ind., by the busload with their protest signs, some displaying the message "Obama = Abortion" and others showing images of aborted fetuses.
PS:I think the pictures speak for themselves....The one that personally hurts me the most is the first one with the young graduate in it,remarking the word "MY" on his t-shirt.
I understand the eagerness to get graduated and sometimes be done with it,or just the thrill of the commencement itself,you know it is a bunch of different emotions that you go through.It is a GREAT DAY in the life of a college student and you dont want nobody anything to ruin it...
I know...I've been there and my graduation day was PERFECT.
BUT we are not talking here about a MINOR ISSUE;the person picked to deliver "the main speech to graduates" of a "Catholic College" of all things is a man that is openly pro choice and pro infanticide--probably the most radical president in that regard that we ever had.....--and so this is not just a "MY GRADUATION"thing....IF....you are a true Roman Catholic....
But we can see once more what we have become as a nation...Even INSIDE a Catholic College there are those that side with death...
I pray for the bunch of faithful catholics and christians from outside campus that have joined this silent protest in a desperate attempt to be a voice for the voiceless and to express the disgust regarding the speaker...
IF my kid was a student there and I was a true catholic,I would remove my kid out of that college.I wouldn't put my money there and I wouldn't trust my kid higher education to that institution...That would be my protest.
Thank God some students want to have a parallel commencement without BHO--of course...
We should be on our knees in prayer to God for Him to have mercy on the sins of our nation--that are many--and praying for repentance for those that have been awarded a position of authority in so called "christian institutions" that are denying God before men with their actions....
Let's all of us who have a burden for our nation keep on praying for REPENTANCE of SINS...
The Lord is NEAR....
As in the days of Noah...