"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

A NOTE TO MY READERS

As you have noticed,I've been away from my desk for the last couple of days.
I've tried to update but I had too much to deal with,so I decided to get re-started--if you want--today afresh.
Many things have happenned in the last couple of days and news sometimes generate at a pace that is difficult to keep up with.
We really needed this weekend off to rest and get restored for this week:we are remodeling--with all that includes-I also have my performing week this week and we are a month away from our recital,working in some projects with the Persecuted Church,translating a book,trying to train my two new puppies,putting together a simulcast program for a Christian University in Central America and helping my best friend to get the best classes and courses in one of our local Universities to transfer...and on top of all that,Im having a real hard time dealing with the passing of my pastor.
In less than 3 weeks that he went to be with the Lord,somebody that seems to be in charge now--behind the scenes at least--has introduced a whole bunch of "new things" that are not in line with the vision my pastor and church had...many of the things are just "man created programs"...that--sad to say--won't get anybody in the Kingdom of God....May be it would bring a bunch to church,but programs dont get anybody truly saved.
We are really concerned at home with all this,cause our church is very important to us.
We are burdened by what we see taking place in less than a month that our pastor is gone.
We dont want our church to take the same deadly turn many other churches have already taken in America,with all these man made programs and nothing of God and His Spirit in it.
We even have churches in our area that have introduced smoke machines and laser lights,to try to attract people...."Rubbish"...that's all it is...But when men dont have the anointing of the Holy Ghost...when the Presence of God is gone,men try to "fake it"to "imitate it"
This is a very decisive hour for the believer,I feel in my Spirit.This is not a time for compromising or drawing back.But a time to be seeking God's Face like never before.And a time to be preaching the Gospel and being about His Bussiness,wherever the Lord has called us to be at.All these buch of "man mande new techniques and programs to draw people to churches" will fail,cause they are not generated in the heart of God.
We are living in evil days and we need the guidance of the Holy Ghost in almost any matter we face and of course every major decision.
It is not a time for us to mingle with worldy things,but a sober time to really live separate lives,like the Bible says.
But where is the fun of all this...?you may ask...
Well I'm young too,but I love God more than this world and whatever it tries to offer me.I think I love my salvation more than the world--enough to follow Him till the End.And believe me I have enough fun in serving Him daily and also...joy
I want to encourage you that are reading if you are facing hard times to Trust God with all your heart for ALL the things you need.Trust His timing and His Soverignty upon every situation you face.Believe that He is working for you and He will answer your prayers Speedily.
Know that He cares for you and Loves you more than anybody else in this world will.
He is working on your behalf and He listens to your prayers.
He is your Helper at any given time and He will provide,protect and shield you.
Live in His Will Daily--even though it may hurts sometimes and seem to be difficult.
Use the power of the Word of God in prayer and take authority upon the enemy and dont accept everything that he tries to throw upon you.
Pray in the Spirit and Seek Him daily.Read His Word.Fast and Get alone with God.
He is Faithful.I know His Presence will come down where you are and He will answer your questions.Dont give up or compromise now...
He is nearer that when we first believed.....!
Believing that He will help us in the coming days
As in the days of Noah....
PS:Thank you for coming back daily to read my blog and for the nice notes of love you all sent me when my pastor passed away...thank you to all those that are my current followers too.I am praying for you...