"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

LIBERAL MEDIA BIAS:How CNN's Susan Roengen covered Left-wing rally and how she was openly hostile to Chicago Tea Party goers...

It is not secret that most of the media in our country is widely biased and liberal.
CNN is not the exception...It seems most of them are in the tank with Obama,still living the love affair and having "tingling feelings running up and down their legs" and looking at BHO as the Second Coming...
This is sad and sickening at the same time,but a sign of the times we are living in,where deception is rampant everywhere and where people looking for the truth have a hard time to get to it,IF they look into the mainstream media.
I never even thought for a minute to become a blogger...But I think the Lord put that idea in me,so I could help those on the web looking for real news and the news behind the news and the TRUTH behind the news--and dont have time to scan the media and the web for it.
So far it has been an awesome journey,where I have made quite a few friends and I found out that there are literally millions now asking the right questions about many things and are looking for answers.
I've always searched for the truth,even since I was little and at age 9 I knew in my heart I was a sinner and wanted to find a way to heaven.
My parents always encouraged me to look for the TRUTH in all things.I also had awesome history teachers,during high school that encouraged me to search and research and don't settle till I could find that truth that I was looking for.
I finally found Jesus and since then the yearning for the Truth in all things has increased exponentially.
At an hour and time that we are living in--the last hour--according to the Bible,it was also prophecied that men would love a lie and will have itching ears to hear...We are witnessing to that.
I'm founding out also,that the same message can be put out out there and two people may hear it different...It is all coming to those that love the Truth and those that will vehemently reject it--almost from their system...
When I watched the videos about the Tea Parties going on all across the US(more than 800,last time I checked)and this wacked out reporter acting like if she was being mugged and bullied and pushed around,I couldn't take it.
Do we--and when I say we,I include all those of us that feel the same way about what is going on in our country,since BHO was crowned...doesnt matter what party affiliation you are or your colour or skin,etc--so..do we live in the same world these media people live...?Do we even live in the same world Nancy Pelosi lives at...?
Sometimes I think she lives in an alternate reality,or that a big black hole opened up in Washingotn DC and members of Congress get in and out at will...
All I know is that thank God the TRUTH is out there,for those searching for it.And may be the greatest journalists of our day will be those that will never be on Tv or big media outlets....just because they love the TRUTH and they love this country too much,to sit still and do nothing.
I wrote all this to kinda vent what is in my mind...And kinda explain why I'm posting the two videos that follow.
Rob in
http://sayanythingblog.com/ says--referring to the incident with Roesgen at the Chicago Tea Party:
"Its little wonder CNN is hemorrhaging viewers.
Oh, and by the way, when CNN and Roesgen was covering an anti-Bush rally in 2006 she
wasn’t nearly as concerned about the protesters comparing Bush to Hitler as she was about the tea party folks comparing Obama to Hitler."
You can read the rest of his post at:http://sayanythingblog.com/entry/the_susan_roesgen_tea_party_report_what_cnn_didnt_show_you/
Susan Roesgen's bias is tangible in the following video.Her double standards are in the open.This is how she covers a left-wing rally....:


And here’s how left-wing protesters treat a Fox News reporter...:



I know if we earnestly want to find the news in the web,there are still some outlets where to go and read what is actually going on...For the most part is just a mirage.No wonder many newspapers have shut down and TV channels have been struggling with ratings,in the last couple of months.
I hope they get it.
We the people, are fed up of lies and simply want the TRUTH.
Now can I say like Apostle Paul did to the Galatians..:
"Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?"
(Galatians 4:16)
Roesgen--like many others in the media--look down on anybody that doesn't agree with their views.And if you are a born again christian...then you instantly become a "nut job" and a "THREAT to SOCIETY"
What this woman did at the Tea Party was speak out of the abundance of her heart.She couldn't be but hostile and hateful and in the end she got a little bit out of control and flat out lied.
People like her in the media really need our prayers...otherwise I don't know how they ever are gonna be able to see TRUTH.
In the meantime we have to keep posting what really is happenning and not what CNN or MSNBC or whatever outlet just try to portray to deceive people.

As in the days of Noah...