"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

Obama:"Folks Are Lying" About My Position On Abortion

OBAMA:"They have not been telling the truth. And I hate to say that people are lying, but here's the situation where folks are lying."
PS:I hate to say this,but the only one lying here is BHO himself....This was happenning during his campaign,and he was lying,the same way he is lying now.He is--bar none--the most radical proabortion,proinfanticide president we ever had.He has no respect for the unborn...lest for the born alive or those with disabilities--as shown in the depicable comment about the Special Olympics with Jay Leno...The first thing he did as soon as he got into office--actually I think the second day in office--was to introduce legislation regarding abortions overseas financed by our own tax dollars...If you dont believe me check my blog or just google it and you will find it...The only one lying here is the "dear leader"BHO....
As in the days of Noah...