"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

ISLAMIC CRAZE WATCH:Muslim Anti-War Protesters Abuse British Soldiers as ‘Baby Killers’ During Homecoming

Two people were arrested as angry scenes accompanied a march of 200 soldiers through a Bedfordshire town centre to mark their return from Iraq. It happened as anti-war protesters held placards saying "Anglian Soldiers Go To Hell" and "Butchers of Basra". The pair, thought to be members of the public watching the parade in Luton, were held for public order offences....

PS:Here is the link to read the entire story.The problem...I've tried for quite some time to actually "get to the story"from the link and from the website and I couldn't...I wonder if the dailymail already took it down,because it may"OFFEND"some angry muslims.....
Telegraph: Muslim anti-war protesters abuse British soldiers as 'baby killers' during homecoming parade
As in the days of Noah...