"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

Livni urges Netanyahu for public debate

Kadima leader Tzipi Livni once again urged Likud chairman Binyamin Netanyahu to hold a public pre-election debate with her-this time in a letter to her rival."I turn to you personally, on the eve of the elections, to again ask you to join me in a public debate in which we, the candidates for prime minister, can present our positions and our proposals for the coming years," read the letter."I am specifically turning to you since you are the one who has so far avoided accepting the offer,"continued the letter."I can't understand what you're worried about.The Israeli public is longing to know about the various candidates' plans."Livni said that Netanyahu surely must be aware that scare-mongering wasn't enough to woo voters and that the candidates who wanted "the highest responsibility" should outline their policies by means of which they intend to combat the threats and lead Israel to a better future of peace and tranquility."I am sure that you also want the public to vote out of hope and not just fear; out of knowledge and not ignorance and political lies," continued the letter, adding that the unprecedented percentage of undecided voters "should concern you just as much as it concerns me."Later Friday, Livni addressed a women's rally entitled "Women Say Yes to Tzipi Livni" at Jerusalem's International Convention Center."I hope that I am giving women who I meet strength, because you have no idea how much strength you give me in the struggle that I am leading for the image of Israeli society and all our futures," she said. "We are on the eve of the elections and I know there are many people sitting on the fence who aren't sure it's possible…but we will win."Netanyahu, meanwhile, was on a tour of the Beit Aryeh settlement."Tuesday's elections are about one thing-whether this place will remain in our hands or whether it will be given to Hamas and Iran,"he said."That is the question. Kadima says it will continue with withdrawals…They intend to pull back to the 1967 borders and uproot 60,000 Jews."
By JPOST.COM STAFF
PS:I like Netanyahu...
As in the days of Noah....