"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

OBAMA:"I don't want you to waste your question"

PS:Obama taking a question about Rahm Emanuel's contacts with Governor Blagojevich--in this video--responds to reporter John McCormick of the Chicago Tribune with an EVASIVE..."I don't want you to waste your question".In other words "I WANT SAY A THING TO YOU or TO ANYBODY"....or "I WONT ANSWER YOUR QUESTION...IM THE PRESIDENT...IM THE ONE....YOU'RE JUST A PEASANT......"Truth is that he is to his eyeballs in this mess and of course will get away with it....!!!!Well...it seems that we've got a DICTATOR in POWER....The best of the best of Chicago Politics.....Hope ya'all that voted for him are enjoying the PRELUDE of THINGS TO COME.....

As in the days of Noah...