"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

The "Dad links son's suicide to 'The God Delusion'"Interesting Comments....

On past Friday Nov.21 st,I posted an article titled:
Dad links son's suicide to 'The God Delusion':Says atheism-promoting book hidden under mattress, last page bookmarked
Somebody "ANONYMOUS"left two bizarre--edging on the psychotic side comments,for all those of you that like psychology or psychiatry out there-- that I would like to address,cause prove what I always say...that people,read and neither understand nor pay attention to what they are reading and also they hear BUt they seem NOT TO LISTEN....
I think both thoughts apply to this "anonymous" that left the following comments:
1)Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own, you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body (1 Corinthians 6:19-20).
He committed suicide. He's in Hell now. You support him for committing suicide, even hold him up to be a figure in the Culture War.
Why do you dishonor God by promoting suicide as a way to become a celebrity?
It is evident that this person DID NOT READ NEITHER THE ENTIRE ARTICLE NOR MY COMMENT AT THE END IN GREEN....
Im very well acquainted with the scripture "anonymous"mentions here.And as well as anonymous I believe this young man is in hell NOW according to Scripture.
Now what follows about me "supporting him for committing suicide and even holding him up to be a figure in the Culture War" is simply WACKY.
It is almost as if the person writting the comment is talking about something else he or she read on the web....Really WACKY considering my final comments on the issue.....
Now...there is even more....he/she painfully continues....:
"Why do you dishonour God by promoting suicide as a way to become a celebrity?"
THIS IS THE PSYCHOTIC PART...when I read this I was like WOW...Am I in the twilight zone or I'm with a patient now....???
And with this I truly take issue.....!!!!!!
For all those that follow my blog,you all know that first of all that I am a born again christian and many times I have blogged about suicide before and my position is BIBLICAL.
If you take your life you end up in hell...Period....
And let me tell you I know about it PERSONALLY....
Before I got to know Jesus as my personal Lord and Saviour I tried to take my life 3 times.
The last time was a couple of months before I got saved.Miracleously I survived all three attempts with no brain damage...Jesus had ETERNAL LIFE PLANS for me.....
So for you ANONYMOUS to say that Im promoting suicide as a way to become a celebrity....Im here kinda scratching my head and thinking....Are we talking about the same article.....?
Then....
2)"Tou stole this from World Net Daily.
Copyright 1997-2008
All Rights Reserved. WorldNetDaily.com Inc.
Stealing is a sin. You are going to Hell."
My Oh My.....well this one is way too much for tonite,after a long day......
EVERYTIME I post a good article or piece of news from a website or blog or news source I always quote the author,their location--if it is provided--and the link or source from where this news come from or are generated.
Even more....sometimes I double check my sources and if Im not sure that it is a truthful story I restrain to post it till I can confirm that.
IF "ANONYMOUS"would have read the whole post would have found out that Bob Unruh with Worldnetdaily wrote it.I like the way he writes about different issues,that is why I quote him in my blog.
I dont go around "STEALING NEWS and STORIES" from journalists or writers and posting them in my blog like I AM THE AUTHOR...Please.....How stupid is that.!!!!!!!!!!

About the going to hell part....I had that taken care of on august 30th 1986,and since then by God's Grace Ive been walking this straight narrow way with the help of His Word,and the assistance of the Holy Ghost....
I DONT LIKE HELL....
Ive been there till Jesus RESCUED ME....
I was demon possessed as a result of me been involved in the occult for several years.
It took a deliverance team 7 days to help me be set free till the last demon left me.
It took me two years of intense discipleship,reading His Word,Fasting and Prayer to help me being established in Christ.
I KNOW HELL
I DONT WANT TO BE THERE...That is why I got out of there many years ago and I work every day my salvation with fear and trembling to STAY OUT of IT....
Satan would LOVE to pull me BACK to the FIRE...BELIEVE ME....
My heart is burdened when I hear stories like this young man's suicide....You cant imagine how it hits home....That is why I posted it...
Sorry It took such a long post to address that BUT I dont want ANYBODY to be CONFUSED about my stand on LIFE and SUICIDE.
I side with the BIBLE in every case...
And I dont go around posting articles,videos or news and signing them as MINE...please.....!
Read BETTER......!
People need to be MORE CAREFUL when they read something and also going around pointing out to people:"You and you and you...you're all going to hell...."
Anonymous....You had NO IDEA to whom you told that.....
Thank God for my Salvation,and for His Truth that now lives IN ME....!
May be anonymous has a lot of free time in his/her hands....Nevertheless has to work a little bit in the area of actually "reading-till-the-end-before-leaving-wacky-comments"

Thank you for reading till here....
God Bless You
As in the days of Noah.....