"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

Code Pink Heckles Iraqi Ambassador Over Shoe-Thrower

I doubt they’d be protesting to free a man arrested for throwing things at Obama.


Washington (AP) - About 20 people have protested the war in Iraq by tossing shoes at a fellow demonstrator wearing a prison uniform and mask of President George W. Bush outside the White House.The group yelled, “This is a goodbye kiss from the people of America!” They also arranged along a curb about 120 pairs of shoes tagged with the names of Iraqis who have died as a result of the war.Medea Benjamin, of the national peace group CODEPINK, says the protest was organized as a show of solidarity with Iraqi journalist Muntadhar al-Zeidi (MOON’-tuh-dahr ahl-zay-EE’-dee), who was jailed after throwing his shoes at Bush during a news conference in Baghdad on Sunday.The protesters on Tuesday delivered a letter to the Iraqi embassy calling for al-Zeidi to be released from jail.
I don’t get why anyone would want to show solidarity with someone who throws shoes.I mean, disagree with President Bush or not, but whipping shoes at the guy is hardly a mature response.
Stupid calls to stupid, I guess.I don’t support anyone throwing things at Bush, and I certainly wouldn’t support people throwing things at Obama.
By Rob
http://sayanythingblog.com/entry/video_code_pink_heckles_iraqi_ambassador_over_shoe_thrower/
As in the days of Noah...