"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

VOTE

Vote is a Binding agreement.
Listen to Netanyahu to US: I won't honor Syria deal if elected
Likud chief says next US president must know any Olmert peace deals will not be binding.I heard the pope last term say if you vote for John Kerry you would be comitting a MORTAL sin. I don't agree with the catholic doctrine even though I came out of it. I was as very BAD Catholic and really a terrible Christian before Jesus got a hold of me. So if you are a True born again Christian and you vote for a party that does things God hates and I am sure they both do.I believe as Jesus says,"Whatever SIN you entertain or agree with,you are a slave to it".If either party says they will vote for Abortion they are in deep sin. If either party says they are for Homosexual marraige they are bound to it. Jesus is pressing the wine press of His wrath wishing none perish.He will get as many as He wills out.
Now let us look at the PARTY. They are partying for sure. Living on caviar and lobster and many cannot pay rent.BOTH parties. I see it as a total ploy to see who will be first to usher in the NEW WORLD ORDER. Study your history. Bilderberger act in 1947 and England selling out Israel before they could leave.
Party is a joining of friends of like mind and beliefs that want to have fun or in government run stuff I believe so they can have fun. They all retire rich and never have to buy gas. Pass pleanty around though.
So if you vote for a PARTY that will make same sex marraige and destroying our constitution and killing babies at 9 months by scothching them in acidic fluids or sucking their brains out the top of their heads and murdering them, then you have come into a BINDING agreement with satan himself....
By Bishop Carlucci
Demonslayer Deliverance Ministries
Bishop Carlucci 678- 678-559-4440
http://www.demonwarfare.biz/
P.O.BOX 1526
Monroe, GA. 30655
"Forget the church and it's bells;lets go in and take hell."
Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus
To read more go to:
http://www.injesus.com/index.php?module=message&task=view&MID=IB007FGI&GroupID=UA0082EB&sLocation=Messages&criterio=Vote&paging=search


As in the days of Noah....