"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

PUT A BRIDLE ON MY MOUTH

We can learn a lot from the life of David.He understood the revelation that his Words had to be God’s words to release the will of God into his life.David determined to put a bridle on his mouth. A bridle on a horse is used to maneuver it to the right on left, the front or the back or even to stop altogether.It is a control or a guide.We have to let the Holy Spirit become our bridle. That is to allow the Holy Spirit to determine our direction.We have to release the Holy Spirit by agreeing or disagreeing with the will of God with our words.It is all too easy to say the enemy’s words when the battles are raging.(Psalms 39:1) To the chief Musician, even to Jeduthun, A Psalm of David. I said, I will take heed to my ways, that I sin not with my tongue: I will keep my mouth with a bridle, while the wicked is before me.There are seasons in your walk when the enemy is particularly fighting.In those seasons you need to be more careful than ever about fighting the devil with the Word.This is when the enemy is trying to steal your authority.He cannot use it unless you allow him to.
As you study the lessons that David left for us about this we must notice first that David made a decision that he would not sin with his mouth.(Psalms 17:3)Thou hast proved mine heart; thou hast visited me in the night; thou hast tried me, and shalt find nothing; I am purposed that my mouth shall not transgress.
He prayed for it when he understood it was vital to his success.(Psalms 19:14)Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
He used praise to keep his mind on the Lord.He also had the revelation that praise must be always found in his mouth.Your words always produce the manifestations of their content. (Psalms 34:1) A Psalm of David, when he changed his behavior before Abimelech; who drove him away, and he departed. I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.
He made a specific decision and effort to watch his confessions.The Lord will work with you to keep your lips. (Psalms 141:3)Set a watch, O LORD, before my mouth; keep the door of my lips.
He kept his words righteous with nothing coming out of them that was opposite the will of God. (Proverbs 8:8)All the words of my mouth are in righteousness; there is nothing froward or perverse in them.
The Apostle Paul talked about different kinds of seasons in our lives and how we have to find joy wherever we are.(Philippians 4:11)Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.(Philippians 4:12)I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.
To everything there is a time and a season.(Ecclesiastes 3:1)To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
There are times of battling with the Word of God. After Jesus fasted, there was a season of testing.It was a type and shadow of what we go through today. We have seasons that the enemy is before us and we have to fight the devil as well. When the battle was over, the devil departed for a season.(Luke 4:13)And when the devil had ended all the temptation, he departed from him for a season.I am not telling you that you are ever free of standing against the devil, but there are times when it is not as hard as other times.
Our example of how to fight the enemy is with the Word of God.We have to confess the Word of God.(Matthew 4:4)But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.He fought the enemy with the anointed Words that God had given to Him, just as we are to fight the enemy.When the devil comes at you, you must be able to give him the “it is written” treatment.Telling why the word says that he is lying.
I remind you again to put a bridle or a harness on your mouth and keep it from sinning against God.Use your mouth to speak the Words which have been given to you by the unction of the Holy Spirit.If you don’t feel the unction, then speak the Logos Word of God until it drops down in your heart and becomes the Rhema Word of God.
Individual Words:
The Lord showed me a lady with three daughters.Her husband was not where he should be with the Lord.The girls are about grown, but the middle girl is still in the state of rebellion though she is old enough to know better.The Lord says soon she will come to you and to God.Stay steady and strong in the faith before her.Then she will choose the right place to come when the time is right.
The Lord is showing me another person who has been touched by the Word of Faith message in recent years.You know what the Word promises and you know how to stand.You know that scripture that says “Having done all, stand…”You have even said that to God.You have done all you know to do.The Lord says be ready for His next directions.They will be simple butprofound. He has heard your cries unto him.Count on it.It is done.
In Him,
Prophetess Frances Lloyd
http://us.mc348.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=footprints@dailygoldenfootprints.com
http://www.dailygoldenfootprints.com/ (Check out this website for new information and new “Footprints” daily!)
As in the days of Noah....