"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

Obama To Reporters: Why Don’t You Guys Go Out And Distribute Some Flyers For My Campaign

Wow:
“I doubt we’re gonna have a million screaming Germans,” Obama said.
... A reporter noted that the campaign has been distributing fliers to Berliners to drum up attendance.
“Why don’t you guys go out and distribute some fliers?” Obama asked. “Is that a conflict for you guys?”
Joked a cable news correspondent: “We have been. It’s called television.”
I don’t know what to be more nauseated about.That Obama would have the gall to outright ask reporters to distribute flyers for his campaign, even if it was a joke, or that one reporter openly suggested that they were actively campaigning for him with their journalism.
By Rob
As in the days of Noah....