"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

Israel's 'peace partner' celebrates Kuntar's release

Israel Radio reports on its mid-day Wednesday newscast that Israel's purported 'peace' partner 'moderate' 'Palestinian' President Mahmoud Abbas Abu Mazen-has issued a statement in which he praises the 'exchange' between Israel and Hezbullah. Abu Mazen also has sent his congratulations to the family of the murderer Samir al-Kuntar.On Wednesday afternoon, Abu Mazen's 'good terrorists' from Fatah have scheduled a parade to celebrate the release of the body of 'Palestinian' terrorist Dalal al-Mughrabi, who was responsible for the Coastal Road Massacre in 1978.I'm taking a break from blogging for an hour or two because I am having trouble suppressing my gag reflex.I wonder if Condi Rice is going to congratulate Kuntar too.
by Carl in Jerusalem
As in the days of Noah...