"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

Hamas TV Bunny Assud Sentenced To Have Hand Chopped Off For Stealing.

Aired on Al-Aqsa TV (Hamas/Gaza) - July 11, 2008 - 00:03:12 :

Hamas TV Bunny Assud Is Tempted by Satan to Steal and Is Sentenced by Children Viewers to Have His Hand Chopped Off : Following are excerpts from a Hamas children's show, titled "The Pioneers of Tomorrow," which aired on Al-Aqsa TV on July 11, 2008.

Assud the bunny: In the name of Allah, I hope my dad doesn't see me. God, make him go on sleeping, while I take one or two bills. There's his stash of money... Man, there is so much money here... No, I must put it back. Stealing is forbidden.

Satan: No, no... What are you doing, Assud?No, ASsud, I promised you that nobody would see you or know about this. Take one or two bills. Don't be afraid, Assud.

Assud: Okay, I'll just take one... Actually, I'll take two.

Satan: No, take three.

[...]

Voice of girl: Assud, you were wrong to follow Satan, who is the source of all problems. In addition, you caused problems between your parents. You have no right to cause such a great problem. Don't you know that stealing leads to Hell. The Prophet Muhammad said: "If my daughter Fatima had stolen, I would have chopped off her hand." If you were in Saudi Arabia now, they would chop off your hand. Allah said in the Koran: "As for a thief, male or female, cut off their hands: A punishment by example, for their crime."

[...] [...]

Child TV host Saraa: What do you think about what Assud did?

Asmaa: It was wrong, because "as for a thief, male or female, cut of their hands."

Assud: Oh my God! You say that my hand should be chopped off, Asmaa?Asmaa: Yes. Assud: You think my hand should be chopped off?

Asmaa: What?

Assud: You want my hand to be chopped off?

Asmaa: Yes.

[...]

Nur: The Prophet Muhammad said: "If my daughter Fatima had stolen, I would have chopped off her hand.Assud: So if Saraa were to steal, her hand should be chopped off, right?

Nur: No.

Assud: When you were little, didn't you ever steal a shekel or something?

Nur: No, because Allah is watching me.

Saraa: Nur, do you think we should go ahead and chop off Assud's hand now?

Assud: No, no. Saraa, I'm begging you...

Nur: Saraa, he has repented and promised never to do it again, then that's it.

Saraa: Well, if we don't chop off his hand, maybe we should chop off his ear?

Assud: No, please, no, I'm begging you...

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a5b_1216298738

As in the days of Noah...