"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

TERROR WATCH:Three alleged 9/11 plotters ready to be martyrs

GUANTANAMO BAY, Cuba-Three of five alleged plotters in the September 11, 2001 attacks demanded Thursday to be sentenced to death at a US military hearing, saying they had long sought martyrdom."This is what I want, I'm looking to be a martyr for long time," Khaled Sheikh Mohammed , a Kuwaiti of Pakistani origin who is the alleged mastermind of the attacks, told the hearing at the US naval base in Guantanamo Bay, southern Cuba.His words were echoed by two other defendants, Wallid bin Attash and Ramzi Binalshibh, who like Sheikh Mohammed also sought to dismiss their legal teams to conduct their own defense."I've been seeking martyrdom for five years. I tried to get a visa for 9/11, but I could not," said Binalshibh, who was a member of the German-based Hamburg cell of Al-Qaeda which planned and then carried out the attacks.A native of Yemen, Binalshibh shared a Hamburg apartment with Mohammed Atta, a key leader of the 19 hijackers who took over four planes on the day to use as weapons, but unlike Atta and the others he was unable to get a US visa."I understand that I will be killed for the sake of God, but I don't understand that I'm guilty. I refuse that I am guilty. And I know that if I am killed, I will be killed in the sake of God," added Binalshibh, 36."You killed my brother who was younger than me during the war, and this is my wish to be in your hands," Attash, a Saudi of Yemeni origin, also told the military hearing presided over by judge Colonel Ralph Kohlmann.Sheikh Mohammed, 43, has claimed to have been behind not just the September 11 attacks but also some 30 operations against the West in the past decade, according to transcripts of his interrogation released by the Pentagon.His appearance on Thursday was the first time he had been seen in public since his capture in Pakistan on March 1, 2003.He, Attash and Binalshibh along with Ali Abd al-Aziz Ali and Mustapha al-Hawsawi have been charged over the attacks on the World Trade Center in New York and the Pentagon which killed some 3,000 people.They have been charged with conspiracy, murder, attacking civilians, intentionally causing serious bodily injury, destruction of property, terrorism, and material support for terrorism.Kohlmann sought to convince the defendants not to represent themselves saying it was "not a good idea" to dismiss their lawyers.And several of the defense lawyers tried to intervene saying they had only recently been appointed and had not yet had time to build up the trust of their clients.But Sheikh Mohammed replied firmly in English: "I know they are very qualified, they are the best team they told me. But the problem is their president, George Bush...

PS:These Are NUT CASES.....of the worst kind.....Aren't they ALL THAT COMMIT SUICIDE--KILLING OTHERS--IN THE NAME OF ALLAH...??????
As in the days of Noah...