"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

OBAMA WATCH:Tony Perkins Asks Barack Obama: When Does Life Begin?

In a speech this Father's Day at the Apostolic Church of God in Chicago, Illinois, Senator Barack Obama remarked that "We need fathers to recognize that responsibility doesn't just end at conception."I applaud the Senator's observation that fatherhood bears great responsibility. However, Senator Obama's record in Congress shows that he has consistently voted to use taxpayer dollars to end life after conception.I-along with with my son Samuel-recorded a video response to this message in which I ask Senator Obama: if my responsibility as a father began at conception, isn't that when the lives of my children began....?

http://www.frcaction.org/

As in the days of Noah...