"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

Obama Blames "Volunteers" On Anti-Muslim Scarf/Hijab Controversy

Barack Obama puts all the blame on his staff when confronted & threatened with a lawsuit by muslim women who say they were intentionally culled from stage seating at rally.Obama offered the same excuse several weeks ago when he was caught "seeding" his stage(seating directly behind platform.. on camera audience) with white people.Obama pays top dollar for his rock star image department, I guess being a on call scapegoat is factored into the contract.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bbb_1213886057
PS:This guy is a LIVING DISGRACE.
He only CARES for HIS IMAGE and WONT HESITATE in GETTIN' RID of WHOEVER he considers would HURT HIS IMAGE,in order to get more votes and get to the White House....
A guy that doesn't respect others peoples beliefs is not UP TO THE JOB in WASHINGTON....I call him a guy,cause he doesnt deserve to be call a presidential runner hopeful....He doesnt respect Life,among other things and he DARES to call himself a CHRISTIAN....Please.....Give me a break!!!!!!
So here we have three young muslims that want to be part of this rally and they are shunned from being seen among the people(the young girls I mean) JUST BECAUSE THEY LOOK MUSLIM.....And since he has LIED about His past as a MUSLIM openly he doesnt want ANY MUSLIM not even near his campaign....
It makes me SICK!!!!!!!
IF I was a MUSLIM I would be DEEPLY OFFENDED by this thing....
And yes...I would suit him for DISCRIMINATION.....!!!!!!!Yes,this muslim girl has to go ahead and suit him....THe only thing that he could come up with is BLAMING HIS VOLUNTEERS??????Come ON!!!!!!!!!!
Yes,there are MUSLIM terrorists,yes,they exist and want to harm,BUT there are many that ARE NOT TERRORISTS,moderate muslims,however you wanna call them,that DONT WANT TERRORISM and SHARIA'A LAW....
WHat in the world is he thinking??????That we are stupid???and that we cont realize HIS GAME????????
IF I was a muslim I would be offended that he wants to dissasociate from his muslim past as if it was a curse or something,just because it could damage his campaign....
I would have more respect for the fellow if he would have stood behind a mic and said:Yes I was raised as a practising devout muslim in Indonesia....
This guy is the SORRIEST CHOICE for a president,but obviously many think he IS THE SECOND COMING and that he is gonna CHANGE things....
ANd believe me he is GONNA CHANGE THINGS ALRIGHT IF he gets to the WHite House and people will lament that they ever voted for him....
How would YOU feel IF you were shunned from his campaign just because something in your attire shows your religious beliefs????
The guy IS NOT A CHRISTIAN,he is a LIAR,subsidized and supported by wealthy people that only want the destruction of our country as we know it...
WHO IS REALLY THIS OBAMA?????????????
God Help US!!!!!!!!!!!
As in the days of Noah....