"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

Barack Obama: I Was Raised With Values Straight From The Kansas Heartland

According to Obama’s new political ad he’s got values from the “Kansas” heartland.


Here’s the problem: Barack Obama isn’t from Kansas. He was born in Hawaii, lived most of his first ten years in Indonesia, and then graduated from high school back in Hawaii.
His only connection to Kansas is that his mother was born there, meaning Obama’s values have a tenuous connection to Kansas at best.
But I suppose “I have Kansas values” sounds a lot better than “I have values straight from Jakarta.”
Regardless, what does it say about Obama when he can’t even shoot straight about something as simple and non-consequential as this?
By Rob
http://sayanythingblog.com/
As in the days of Noah...