"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

Stress and Victory

Dear Friends and visitors:
As you can see I've been away from my desk for two days or so...
I think stress has gotten to me in a strong way.
Ive just was able to come back to my desk.
For a big part of sunday I had an increasing migraine headache,which made very difficult for me to concentrate to listen,read,or even have a conversation.It hasnt been as bad as past ones many,many years ago,but as soon as we came home from church last nite-even though it was early in the evening-I had to go to bed:no lights,no music,no noise,cool temperature,comfy clothes and flat in bed.
I started praying as I was laying down there and slowly the pain started going away.
While I was trying to go to sleep I could hear a bird chirpping and singing it's little lungs out as if it was plain day...he kept it going for a long time.
Ive heard the same bird singing ouside of my window the night my dad passed away,where I couldnt calm down to go to sleep,and the following nights...
I heard the same bird last night...
Then I went to sleep.
When I woke up this morning-while still in bed-I meditated on the bird singing all night...it seems....just for me.
I also remembered that yesterday we made a commitment with the Lord-as a family-to fast and pray for certain situations in our lives till we receive the breakthrough we need.
THe past weeks have been extremely challenging with a lot of "STRESS" derived from problems with extended family and so on.We could sense the move of the devil in all of it,to discourage us to the point of making us quit believing in His Promises and His Word.
It was like satan had purposed to show us a lie:"Look....God is not listening to your prayers.....!!!"

He is such a liar...For there is no truth in him....

But you know...when you are in the frey of the fight and you are receiving punches from all sides,your eyes get swelled up to the point that you cannot see from where the next punch is gonna come...
It is not that we have done something wrong...Sometimes because you are doing all the right things is that satan hates you to a point that it seems he sends his special weapons to try to destroy you...

HE CAN,T.(Isaiah 54:17)
Instead,he is the one that has being destroyed(Hebrews 2:14b)

That little bird singing outside my window-yesterday night-literally ushered me to aleep...
Everytime I hear that bird singing in the night,I think of VICTORY.
I knew in my spirit this morning,that we will have the victory in every thing that we are praying for,because His Word says so and because HE DOESNT CHANGE.
What a marvellous thing that even in the worst of situations we can TRUST IN HIM,cause:
"For he hath delivered me out of all trouble..."(Psalm 54:7),
"...and with his stripes we are healed."(Isaiah 53:5)
He is "Jehovah Jireh"our provider(Genesis 22:14),
He is EVERYTHING THAT WE NEED...so we can believe and trust in that FACT and we can recieve by faith and experience that what we need.

Then everything made sense in my mind:as soon as we determined to struggle and press on in fasting and prayer this thing-which I havent had since I was in college and under a lot of stress too:the migraine headache-came to inflict pain on me and frighten me thinking that something worse in my brain was in the making...sometimes I dont like to know the symptoms...you know...
Satan hates christians,and especially when christians are determined to live according to His Will and to OBEY HIM...

So this morning,thanks to HIS TOUCH,I can enjoy another wonderful day again,cause all this horrible migraine is gone,Im up and around and I know that I AM MORE THAN A CONQUEROR THROUGHT CHRIST.
I also know that the Lord is strengthening us to seek His face in the coming days and we know the outcome already:VICTORY.
Satan may try to slow us down-even for a season-but the outcome-if you believe-is always gonna be the same:VICTORY IN JESUS.

May God Bless you today and send help from heaven for your situation.

Don't give up...!!!!HE is still by your side as HE promised and HE will help you today!!!!!
"Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.
But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul."
Hebrews 10:38-39

PS:How much I want that you can experience our RESURRECTED TRIUMPHANT SAVIOUR in your life...!I pray that If you want to know HIM,you will.If you want to talk about that send me and email and we can talk about that and I will pray for you.

God bless you and have a great week...!!!

As in the days of Noah....