"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

McCain rejects pastor's endorsement

UNION CITY, Calif.-Republican John McCain has rejected the endorsement of an influential Texas televangelist criticized for his anti-Catholic views.John Hagee, the Texas preacher, withdrew his endorsement at the same time.McCain issued a statement after audio surfaced in which Hagee said God sent Adolf Hitler to help Jews reach the promised land.McCain said in a statement:"Obviously, I find these remarks and others deeply offensive and indefensible, and I repudiate them. I did not know of them before Reverend Hagee's endorsement, and I feel I must reject his endorsement as well."Hagee also issued a statement saying he was tired of baseless attacks and he was removing himself from any active role in the 2008 campaign.
As in the days of Noah...