"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

Children's TV says Tel Aviv doesn't exist:'It has been Tel Al-Rabi' for generations, on the land of Palestine, next to Yafa'

A children's television program broadcast by the recognized terrorist organization Hamas has told viewers that Tel Aviv does not exist; instead it is the Palestinian city of Tel Al-Rabi'. The programming is being publicized by the Middle East Media Research Institute, which has posted the video on its website.WND has reported earlier on similar programming that once featured President George W. Bush being "killed" as well as a children's Mickey Mouse-lookalike being "martyred" for the Palestinian cause.A year ago, WND also reported an online forum tied to the website of Hamas posted a photo of a little girl in a combat vest and the head band of the terrorist Al-Qassam Brigades.The message accompanying the photo said the girl "is part of the Muslim generation which will go down in history [as a generation] … that refused to [accept] humiliation and defeat."The latest excerpt is from the Hamas children's show called "The Pioneers of Tomorrow," and aired on Al-Aqsa television on May 9, MEMRI said.
A "bunny" and a man are talking:
Assud the Bunny: Grandpa, where did you live? In what city?
Grandpa: We used to live in the most beautiful place in Palestine.
Assud: Where?
Grandpa: My dear, you've never seen such a place. I used to live in Tel Al-Rabi' [the Arab word for "spring," which is "Aviv" in Hebrew]. What a beautiful place. My God, when I recall Tel Al-Rabi', which the Zionists have called...
Assud: There's no such place called Tel Al-Rabi'. What's the matter, Grandpa? Have you gone senile?
Grandpa: I'm not senile. My head is working just fine. How can you say I'm senile? This place was called Tel Al-Rabi', but the Zionists and Jews Hebraicized the name to 'Tel Aviv.' Where did this 'Tel Aviv' come from? It has been Tel Al-Rabi' for generations, on the land of Palestine, right next to Yafa. How can you say I've gone senile? I know this. My head still works just fine. Are you trying to confuse me? I'm not senile yet. I have documents and proof. I have all the papers here. The documents are right here with me. How can you say I'm senile? I have all the documents with me. Here they are. Everything is here, from the days of the British and even before. This is our land, as well as the fields, the trees, and the houses. I can even show you the key. You're calling me senile? I have proof.
Assud: Forgive me, Grandpa, it's not our fault. It's the fault of the school curricula, which did not teach us that Tel Aviv is in fact Tel Al-Rabi', and vice versa.
Grandpa: No, my dear, take it from me. I know, and I have the papers and the land deeds. The name Tel Al-Rabi' has been forged by the Jews and Hebraicized to 'Tel Aviv.' They invented all these names. 'Ashdod' is, in fact, Isdud. 'Ashkelon' is, in fact, Al-Majdal. Where did they get these names? Al-Sab' is called 'Beer Sheva'! It's all a lie. There are all pseudonyms. Yafa, Al-Lydd, Al-Ramla, Al-Sab' – they changed all these names and Hebraicized them, and now they say: That's Tel Al-Rabi'? There is no such thing. It's Tel Aviv. It's all a lie. All these names were Hebraicized by the Jews.
MEMRI is an independent nonprofit that provides translations of media reports from the Middle East and analysis of those reports.The organization previously has featured messages to children about Nahoul, the bee, weeping over his "martyred" family as well as the "martyrdom" of Farfour, the Mickey Mouse-lookalike.Hamas, which won a majority in parliament in January 2006 elections, officially is considered a terrorist organization by the U.S. government. As WND reported, a prominent Hamas leader recently was captured on video boasting of using children, women and the elderly as human shields in its firefights with Israeli soldiers.WND also reported Hamas launched a children's website in 2002 that encourages kids to follow the example of terrorist suicide bombers.
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/?pageId=64265
As in the days of Noah....