"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

At Obama’s Church, Chicago Minister Says Clinton Felt ‘White’ Entitlement

Another Chicago minister is causing headaches for Barack Obama after he gave a sermon Sunday at Obama’s church in which he said Hillary Clinton felt entitled to the presidency because she’s white.Catholic pastor Michael Pfleger, who is white, issued a formal apology for his sermon Thursday after Obama put out a statement saying he was “deeply disappointed” by Pfleger’s remarks at Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago.“I regret the words I chose on Sunday. These words are inconsistent with Senator Obama’s life and message, and I am deeply sorry if they offended Senator Clinton or anyone else who saw them,” Pfleger said.(((hahahahaha)))That was after a video of his sermon was posted on YouTube.In it, Pfleger mocked Clinton for getting choked up on camera before the New Hampshire primary in January.“When Hillary was crying...I really don’t believe it was put on. I really believe that she just always thought ‘This is mine. I’m Bill’s wife. I’m white. And this is mine’,” he said, shouting at times. “Then out of nowhere came, ‘Hey I’m Barack Obama’. And she said, ‘Oh damn! Where did you come from? I’m white! I’m entitled! There’s a black man stealing my show’!”After that, he simulated Clinton crying and then said: “She wasn’t the only one crying. There was a whole lot of white people crying … I’m sorry. I don’t wanna get you in any more trouble. The live streaming just went out again.”He also said at one point, “America has been raping people of color and America has to pay the price for the rape. “The video was later posted on WorldNetDaily, which ran a story on the sermon.The video was a reminder of the many sermons from Obama’s former pastor Rev. Jeremiah Wright Jr. that have dogged his campaign since March. In the videos, Wright described his country as institutionally racist and made disparaging comments toward Clinton that referenced the issue of race. Obama has rejected Wright’s controversial statements and his campaign issued a statement Thursday rejecting Pfleger’s.“As I have traveled this country, I’ve been impressed not by what divides us, but by all that that unites us,” the statement said. “That is why I am deeply disappointed in Father Pfleger’s divisive, backward-looking rhetoric, which doesn’t reflect the country I see or the desire of people across America to come together in common cause.”Pfleger is not a member of Obama’s church, but Trinity United confirmed he was a guest at the church Sunday.Pfleger’s support of Obama is well known in Chicago, and an Obama aide confirmed Pfleger contributed to Obama’s state Senate campaign during his years in the Illinois legislature.The aide told FOX News that when Obama was a state Senator in 2000, he secured a $100,000 earmark for the ARK Community Center, a center attached to Pfleger’s St. Sabina church. The aide said the initiative was awarded to help keep at risk kids off the streets by giving them a place to play.Pfleger was also once a member of the Catholics for Obama Committee, which is a voluntary advisory committee to the Obama campaign, the aide said. But the aide said Pfleger decided to step down a few weeks ago from this committee, though the campaign did not request the resignation.
Click here to read the article on Pfleger in WorldNetDaily and see part of his sermon.
Click here to see more of Pfleger’s sermon at Obama’s church.
FOX News’ Jeff Goldblatt contributed to this report.
PS:OBAMA"S BELOVED CHURCH allows Roman Catholic Priests to preach at their pulpit.....That gives you an idea of how much LIGHT they have....NO wonder OBAMA loves that church!!!!!!!!!!!!
As in the days of Noah...