"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

"ANGELS" & the FLORIDA HEALING REVIVAL - Warning!

I continue to get emails about last week's article - "A FALSE HEALING REVIVAL?" Some people strongly agree, while othersare totally outraged that I would question the healings or othermanifestations that are occurring.Personally I am deeply saddened that I even have to put out thesewarnings. I get no pleasure out of it. In fact I hate having to talkabout this stuff. But what happens if something is seriously amissand yet no warnings are given? Is it right to be silent in such acase? What about the precious sheep? Shouldn't they be warned?What a lot of people may not realize is that the leader of the revivalTodd Bentley has a long history in the "Laughing/ Drunkenness"movement - but also is a leading proponent of strange "Angel" encounters (and I do mean 'strange'). Todd has openly promoted these encounters for years - in fact he is well-known for leading others into contact with these 'angels' too. This has been a big part of his ministry for a very long time. And it is really no different now.Here are a couple of extracts from Todd's 2003 article 'Angelic Hosts':"So when I need a financial breakthrough I don't just pray and ask God for my financial breakthrough. I go into intercession and become a partner with the angels by petitioning the Father for the angels that are assigned to getting me money:"Father, give me the angels in heaven right now that are assigned to get me money and wealth. And let those angels be released on my behalf. Let them go into the four corners of the earth and gather me money."Todd continues..."EMMA, ANGEL Of The PROPHETIC Now let me talk about an angelic experience with Emma. TwiceBob Jones asked me about this angel that was in Kansas City in1980: "Todd, have you ever seen the angel by the name of Emma?"He asked me as if he expected that this angel was appearing tome. Surprised, I said, "Bob, who is Emma?" He told me thatEmma was the angel that helped birth and start the whole propheticmovement in Kansas City in the 1980s. She was a mothering-typeangel that helped nurture the prophetic as it broke out. Within afew weeks of Bob asking me about Emma, I was in a service inBeulah, North Dakota."In the middle of the service I was in conversation with Ivan andanother person when in walks Emma. As I stared at the angelwith open eyes, the Lord said, "Here's Emma." I'm not kidding.She floated a couple of inches off the floor. It was almost likeKathryn Khulman in those old videos when she wore a white dressand looked like she was gliding across the platform. Emma appearedbeautiful and young - about 22 years old - but she was old at thesame time. She seemed to carry the wisdom, virtue and grace ofProverbs 31 on her life. She glided into the room, emitting brilliantlight and colors. Emma carried these bags and began pulling gold out of them. Then, as she walked up and down the aisles of thechurch, she began putting gold dust on people... Within threeweeks of that visitation, the church had given me the biggest offering I had ever received to that point in my ministry. Thousands of dollars! Thousands!... During this visitation the pastor's wife (it was an AOG church) got totally whacked by the Holy Ghost - shebegan running around barking like a dog or squawking like a chickenas a powerful prophetic spirit came on her. Also, as this propheticanointing came on her, she started getting phone numbers ofcomplete strangers and calling them up on the telephone andprophesying over them... Then angels started showing up in thechurch." [END QUOTE]More recently, Todd stated that in one of his "Third Heaven" trips he literally visited the small cabin where the apostle Paul lives inHeaven. Paul told him that he wrote the book of Hebrews with thepersonal help of Abraham the Patriarch: “The authorship isn’t clear because it was Abraham and I; Abraham shared the content withme.” Todd's 'Third Heaven' tales are full of such astonishing claims-and of course, more angels. (See 'A Face To Face Encounter -Part 2 of 2' - By Todd Bentley).Lest anyone think that Todd may have changed his ways in recenttimes, you should know that he is constantly mentioning his'angels' in the current Florida meetings also. For instance, watch from about the 6-minute mark of the following video clip-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9mSCHJfnGE

In this video, Todd speaks of the angel that is going to "visit the children" and then he begins more and more to jerk and laugh uncontrollably. He prays that a 'drunken glory' will move across the whole place - and you can see it happen in the audience.This is all the same kind of stuff that Todd has been involved infor years. There is nothing new in it. In fact, both Todd and BobJones credit an angel that carries the "Winds of Change" for thecurrent healing revival - an angel that they say is still driving it.Asone young preacher commented who has been following theFlorida meetings closely, Todd seems to talk about his "healing angel" even more than he talks about Jesus. Yes - exactly!We are warned explicitly in Scripture that the devil "transforms himself into an angel of light", and that in the Last Days will come'Lying signs and wonders' that will "deceive if possible the very elect." Do we really believe that the devil is unable to perform miracles? Have we forgotten what the Bible clearly says?Some make the point that Todd obviously had a strong healing gift right from the start of his ministry - so some of the healings in Florida may be genuinely from God. Yes - I agree that this is possible - even likely. But how can we trust anything at all coming from this source if it has become so tainted with all this pollution? Do we want such a man laying hands on us and imparting "anointings" or spirits into us?I read a report from the UK yesterday that an English preacher has brought Todd's anointing back from Florida and now it is manifesting in his UK meetings: "Fire, a burning sensation,was felt all over people’s bodies... There were outbursts of joy,drunkenness and spontaneous healings throughout the meeting."Other reports from the USA now speak of pastors having hands layed on them to receive the "Florida anointing".The Elijah List claims that on New Year's Eve, for 2008, God told Bob Jones that "the third wave was coming." Todd asked Bobwhat the third wave was. He said that, "Toronto was wave #1,Pensacola was wave #2, and the third wave is the "Winds of Change"-this move of God. This move will be a global move, traveling with signs and wonders all over the world! The third wave is here!"The Florida meetings have now moved into an 8000-seat auditorium. This "anointing" is spreading across the globe. Can you see why I have cause for alarm, my friends?
By Andrew Strom
To read more go to:
http://churchwarnings.blogspot.com/2008/05/angels-and-florida-healing-revival.html
PS:I posted the entire article for you to read and watch and pray and judge for yourself...Ill blog more about this in the coming days...WE NEED TO BE WATCHFUL !!!!!!!!!!!
As in the days of Noah.....