"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

..."THESE THINGS I SAY THAT YOU MIGHT BE SAVED"

"Verily,verily,I say unto you,He that heareth my word,and believeth on him that sent me,hath everlasting life,and shall not come into condemnation;but is passed from death unto life. Verily,verily,I say unto you,The hour is coming, and now is,when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God:and they that hear shall live.
For as the Father hath life in himself;so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;
And hath given him authority to execute judgment also,because he is the Son of man.
Marvel not at this:for the hour is coming,in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
And shall come forth;they that have done good,unto the resurrection of life;and they that have done evil,unto the resurrection of damnation.
I can of mine own self do nothing:as I hear,I judge:and my judgment is just;because I seek not mine own will,but the will of the Father which hath sent me.
If I bear witness of myself,my witness is not true.
There is another that beareth witness of me;and I know that the witness which he witnesseth of me is true.
Ye sent unto John,and he bare witness unto the truth.
But I receive not testimony from man:but these things I say,that ye might be saved.
He was a burning and a shining light:and ye were willing for a season to rejoice in his light.
But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish,the same works that I do,bear witness of me,that the Father hath sent me
."

John 5:24-36