"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

"I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE:NO MAN COMES UNTO THE FATHER ,BUT BY ME"

"Let not your heart be troubled:ye believe in God,believe also in me.
In my Father's house are many mansions:if it were not so,I would have told you.I go to prepare a place for you.
And if I go and prepare a place for you,I will come again,and receive you unto myself;that where I am,there ye may be also.
And whither I go ye know,and the way ye know
.
Thomas saith unto him,Lord,we know not whither thou goest;and how can we know the way?
Jesus saith unto him,I am the way,the truth,and the life:no man cometh unto the Father,but by me.
If ye had known me,ye should have known my Father also:and from henceforth ye know him,and have seen him.
Philip saith unto him,Lord,show us the Father,and it sufficeth us.
Jesus saith unto him,Have I been so long time with you,and yet hast thou not known me,Philip?he that hath seen me hath seen the Father;and how sayest thou then,Show us the Father?
Believest thou not that I am in the Father,and the Father in me?the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself:but the Father that dwelleth in me,he doeth the works.
Believe me that I am in the Father,and the Father in me:or else believe me for the very works'sake.
Verily,verily,I say unto you,He that believeth on me,the works that I do shall he do also;and greater works than these shall he do;because I go unto my Father.
And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name,that will I do,that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
If ye shall ask any thing in my name,I will do it
."

John 14:1-14