"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

DECEPTION WATCH:Hillary: “I Have Felt the Presence of the Holy Spirit”

In July of last year, Hillary Clinton gave an interview to New York Times reporter Michael Luo about her faith. It's a fairly in depth interview.Well, for your listening pleasure, The Brody File found the actual audio from the interview and it's really interesting. Reading the transcription of the interview is one thing, but hearing Hillary Clinton talk about her faith is very different. Listen here. You can read the transcription here.At the time, the article got significant play but some of the quotes from the whole interview never got used in the article. Here are some key quotes that I thought you might be interested to look at:
Hillary Clinton: I believe in the father, son, and Holy Spirit, and I have felt the presence of the Holy Spirit on many occasions in my years on this earth.
Reporter: Can I ask you theologically, do you believe that the resurrection of Jesus actually happened, that it actually historically did happen?
Senator Clinton: Yes, I do.
Reporter: And, do you believe on the salvation issue -- and this is controversial too -- that belief in Christ is needed for going to heaven?
Senator Clinton: That one I'm a little more open to. I think that it is, as we understand our relationship to God as Christians, it is how we see our way forward, and it is the way. But, ever since I was a little girl, I've asked every Sunday school teacher I've ever had, I asked every theologian I've ever talked with, whether that meant that there was no salvation, there was no heaven for people who did not accept Christ.[[[And, you're well aware that there are a lot of answers to that.]]]There are people who are totally rooted in the fact that, no, that's why there are missionaries, that's why you have to try to convert. And, then there are a lot of other people who are deeply faithful and deeply Christ-centered who say, that's how we understand it and [[[who are we to read God's mind about such a weighty decision as that. ]]](1)
Reporter: And your attitude toward the Bible about how literally people should take it.
Senator Clinton: I think the whole Bible is real. The whole Bible gives you a glimpse of God and God's desire for a personal relationship, but we can't possibly understand every way God is communicating with us. I've always felt that people who try to shoehorn in their cultural and social understandings of the time into the Bible might be actually missing the larger point that we're supposed to take from the Bible.

http://www.cbn.com/CBNnews/334482.aspx
PS:Hillary's comments highlighted in red show us all that she is not saved.
There are not many answers to salvation.There is only one way according to the Bible and salvation is thru faith in Jesus alone,no Mary,no pope,no bishop,no prophet,no works,that anybody should boast,BUT BY FAITH.
Who are we to read God's mind...???What a stupid statement.....!!!!OF course we cannot read Gods mind BUT WE CAN READ HIS WORD,were we can get to know His Mind and Heart and Will towards men......
Another candidate that doesnt fool truly born again christians....!!!!!
As in the days of Noah....