"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

A RESPONSE to a COMMENT on the Previous POST on DECEPTION

A reader-Jim-stopped by yesterday and left a comment on the previous post:DECEPTION WATCH:Portrait of Christianity in the Next 1,000 Years and so this morning I decided to address it in the best way possible.
Jim wrote:"Maybe it would help if you read the article in the Willow magazine. The article was an abridged version of an essay written by Kevin Kelly at www.fermiproject.com. A little research also shows the Kevin Kelly lives in Pacifica, California, so I seriously doubt that he even attends Willow Creek. In essence, the WCA did exactly what the Christian Post did in abridging the Willow article, so why not make wild accusations about the Christian Post?"
Well,I still have to hear back from the Christian Post people,to see if the CP in fact "abridged" the article on Kevin Kelly...So as soon as I hear from them I will post it,so we all know if its true or not.

Jim also wrote:"While I hope Christ is returningsoon and I ready to go today, I also am well aware that every generation since Christ's death and resurrection has expected Him to return in their generation, so until that time comes, I plan to keep looking for opportunities toshare the Gospel message both through words and actions."
I dont know why is it that people think that for those of us that are looking for His Return,are just sat like sack of potatoes at Church,singing songs and being merry totally detached from the reality of this world and wicked culture in which we are all inmersed in.....Just waiting for the Trumpet to sound and fly away.....totally careless about the millions that are perishing today with no hope and no salvation and going to hell......!!!!!
For those of us that believe in the Blessed Hope that the Bible talks about in Titus 2:11-13:
"For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,
Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;
Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works."
....then looking for His Return for the Church,is then an ACTIVE WAITING...
It is a waiting in which you do His Will everyday and that includes preaching the Gospel to the lost...!!!

So I fear that the perception Jim has about all those of us who believe in a soon to occur rapture of the Church is wrong....

He also points the fact that many generations have come and gone waiting for His Return....then Jim....how much more we should do what the Scripture says above....?I think we coincide in this point,even though it sounded at the beginning of his sentence,that he was saying what many have said....:"Where is the promise of His Coming.....?"

Jim also points:"My take on the article is that Willow is saying that as Christians we should be concerned about where culture is headed TODAY and how to best present the Gospel message TODAY to our future/younger generations. I may just be another "blind" Willow Creek Christian, but I hear weekly messages about sin and the need of repentance for our salvation, so I don't understand your implication the sin and hell are not taught. (The www.willowcreek.com website does have an online version of the willow magazine, if you would care to read the article there.) "

Well I think here is where we deeply disagree with Jim....First of all Im concerned too about where the "culture of today" as he puts it is headed...Yes,it's a fact that is wicked and it will get worse,according to what the Bible declares.
When he mentions that he "may be just another blind Willow Creek Christian"....well him and God knows it...I dont know cause I dont know him...BUT(and here is where we disagree) there is a big chance that he may be one...and I will tell you why...
Willow Creek is a huge non profit association -according to their website-"....with more than 12,000 Member Churches from 90 denominations and 45 countries. These churches, and others we serve, represent a wide variety of sizes, denominations, and backgrounds, and are ministering in literally every corner of the world."

So as you see is difficult for me to know about Jim's faith,cause I don't know in what he really believes in...Idont know what "denomination or non denomination church"he attends,so i dont know what he believes.I tried looking for a statement of faith of some kind for the Willw Creek association,and I couldnt find none....May be in part because of the different 90 denominations that are part of it....
I dont know....The point is that I found in my own state and city a bunch of churches that belong to this association and that gives me a glimpse of what this association is all about,and yes some of this churches ,here locally,are living in DECEPTION.It really shocked me to see some churches we know in the list,some others it didnt surprise me at all.

So I pray that Jim is not one of those type of believers...
I havent read the whole article that Jim kindldy invites me to read,but I will later today,and Ill let you all know about that and also about the Christian Post reply to my email.

It is an unfortunate fact that I have to face with comments and emails from airate "christians" mostly about issues like this,where they spill their anger and dont leave a name or email for me to reply.
That's fine....
What is not fine is that DECEPTION is RAMPANT in many churches,ministries and associations and "believers"dont seem to care much to find out the TRUTH,and WHAT GOD THINKS about the church they are attending as much as believe that they are fine and everything is alright....

Unlike Jim,I wouldn't defend my "association of churches" so blindly,knowing that we are living at the very ENd of the end times and that there is a big chance that those that I am defending have already wandered from the faith long time ago and are teaching,preaching and doing things that are not correct,truthful and biblical....

For christians in this time and hour is NOT a time to get offended,when somebody makes a comment that challenges our system of beliefs or our behaviour or our pastor or church belief and ways... but to self check ourselves IF we are still walking in the Light and Truth of the Scriptures or if we are SCATTERING...

I bless Jim and his family.
And the many that like him have sent comments or emails that were extremely hateful(this is not Jims case)
Surprisingly the best interchanges I had thru email,has been with muslims or ex muslims living in the Middle East....
The worst of all from a Roman Catholic that literally threatened me,an email full of hatred...the kind of hatred that would make you wonder if that person would literally hurt you physically...yeah....that bad....

Anyways...I welcome comments and emails anytime.
I pray the Lord will bless you all that know the TRUTH and are walking with Jesus today
And for those that dont know HIM yet,I invite you to know the resurrected Saviour the Bible talks about.He loves you more than anybody here on earth could...
Don't gamble with your soul...!!!!Eternity is a LONG TIME....Where you will spend it is your choice today.....

God Bless You

As in the days of Noah....