"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

A NEW BEGINNING......

Daily Golden Footprints
Monday, January 14, 2008
As I spent many hours before the Lord today, He spoke something very simple to me…
He said, “Behold, I make all things new.” When I asked Him what He meant by that, He simply explained to me that this year is a year of new beginnings. Some things that you have been waiting for God to change for years, will change this year. This is your year. He says, “Behold, I make all things new.” This is your year to expect. Expect things to change. Expect things to be different. Expect things to never be the same way that they have been. It is your year of more than enough instead of not enough. It is your year of new beginnings instead of waiting for God’s timing. It is your year to know which direction to take. He will be clearly leading you in joy. You will clearly recognize His leading.
In your ministry, He is taking giant steps. You will have more doors open to you this year than you have seen opened to you in many years. This is the timing of the Lord. This year your ministry will be growing so large, that only God can help you keep up with it.
Keep a listening ear… a hearing ear…
Revelation 21:5 (KJV)5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
Philippians 3:13 (KJV) 13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before.
Philippians 3:14 (KJV)14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
In Him,
Pastor/Prophetess Frances Lloyd
http://us.f348.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=dailygoldenfootprints@yahoo.com
http://www.dailygoldenfootprints.com/(Check out this New Website!)

As in the days of Noah....