"Am I therefore become your enemy,because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH...?"
(Galatians 4:16)

ISLAMIC CRAZE WATCH:Muslim M&S worker 'refused to touch Bible'

Marks and Spencer has launched an investigation [[after a customer claimed a Muslim shop assistant refused to handle a Bible she was buying.]]Sally Friday said she felt “humiliated” after going to the till to pay for a First Bible Stories for her young grandson. [[[She said the woman behind the till refused to touch the book once she realised what it was, and made a reference to a fellow worker about being “unclean”.Mrs Friday, 69, said: “The young lady was absolutely fine with the other stuff I was buying but when it came to the Bible she refused to touch it and asked me to put it in the shopping bag myself."She turned to another worker and said something about being unclean and at first I thought she was referring to a skirt I was buying and that there was a mark on it. Then she asked me to put the Bible in my shopping bag myself."It took me a while to realise what was happening and I felt humiliated that someone could censor what I was buying."If she was refusing to touch it on religious grounds then that is not on. We are a tolerant, Christian country and I could not see a Christian shop assistant refusing to touch something from another religion."If you are paid to do a job like that then you should get on and do it."]]]Mrs Friday, from old Basing, Hants, bought the Bible in the Reading branch of M&S on December 28.She said Marks and Spencer had apologised and she was happy that they were investigating the incident.[[[[Shop sources said the assistant may have been referring to her hands which were dirty and she did not want to touch the book for fear of marking it.]]]](sigh....)A Marks and Spencer spokesman said: “We are surprised by the allegation and are investigating it thoroughly."It appears there has been a misunderstanding over what was said. We have apologised to Mrs Friday.”
PS:Of course NOTHING is gonna be done in this case against this muslim girl....You know why...???Because SHE IS A MUSLIM...and sadly the UK as many other european countries have been slowly invaded by them and people in the UK FEAR WHAT MUSLIMS WOULD DO IF THIS OR THAT WOULD HAPPEN.....that's the truth....ANd may be the store also fears a lawsuit.....
Now are MUSLIMS THAT IGNORANT as I think they are as not to touch a book...???that actually they don't believe in....????gosh....they are in worse shape than what I thought....

As in the days of Noah....